Monday 9 September 2013

More Big 'Un's and decisions...


I had a productive evening last night, and managed to polish off the last two members of the front rank of my Big 'Un's unit. So now I can take a shot of the whole rank, as intended. Looking mighty and fine if I do say so.
 

 You may have noticed that I am doing checkers on the weapons. I figured that the Big 'Un's would be big enough to bully anything smaller to do that for them, so I'm intending to do that for the whole unit. When I finally get some normal Orc Boyz, I don't think I'll be that keen (all checkered out and all that).

I've also been thinking on what to paint next. I had in my mind that I'd do the first rank, and then move on to something different. Only thing is that I'm still awaiting some models from old ebay to arrive, which is most vexing. Ahh well, I'm sure something will come to mind.

I've also thought about my army list, as I have a game this Saturday night with some friends. Its only 1000pts, but it will need to be an all comers list, as I lack the model variety to do anything else. I have a few ideas what to include from my practice games, so we shall see. At least this time there will be someone to officially take photo's! So i'm told anyway!

Back to painting.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! What a nice and interesting aspect they are getting! Really great, keep on! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I'm very happy with how they are turning out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete