Saturday 16 November 2013

Dwarf Longbeards

I've been deciding what to paint for my Dwarfs as I believe I have most things covered, and I thought that its been awhile since I painted a regiment, and thought I might tackle the old metal Longbeards that I've had assembled and primed for about 6 or 7 years.

I must say, that these models are really nice, so much detail on them! I hope they won't be ditched when the new Dwarf models come out however I have an inkling they will be which is a shame. Just as well I got some more recently and perhaps before the release I may increase them to 40. These were a lot of fun to paint, and its really great to see all the gems and that these old Dwarfs have there priorities straight with all the drinking mugs aplenty.

I'm also painting up this unit for the Bugman's unit painting challenge, so that will give me some extra incentive to keep at them. Hope you like the look of them.



Love these models. Get them while you can!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment