Tuesday 31 December 2013

Warriors of Chaos IV Chaos Warriors

Well, looks like I have one more post for this year, before it is up. Here is another two Chaos Warriors for my unit. As already stated, this unit will be all metal, and include all unique models, as in my mind, Chaos is random, so they will equip themelves with what they want to use, not all the same weaponry. I hope that makes sense!

Anyways, here is the first. An old Nurgle Champion. Great model.


Next is an old Games Day model, the one holding the Wood Elf. I quite deliberately hunt down rare models for my armies, as the increased cost does two things. 1, it makes my army unique, and I love that aspect. 2, the increased cost will make it more likely that I won't give up on the army and continue to see it through till the end.



Lastly, a group shot.

The Games Day model represents my musician for the unit, using the Wood Elf's screams as encouragement for the unit. I rather like that idea.

So, 4 down, 16 to go. Next up hopefully will the be the Standard and another Rank and File. I have something special planned for the banner, namely the best quote from Conan the Barbarian. I must put that on the banner somewhere!


Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment