Thursday 13 March 2014

And now for something completely different...A Sternguard Sargeant

Well, I have finished the Sternguard Sgt just to paint something different for a change.  I must say I rather like the way he turned out. I've done a few new things to this model than what I used to do with my old Fists. The battle damage is different by using foam form a blister pack and Scortched Brown as a base, and I actually spent more time on the base than I normally do adding lots of washes of browns, blues, purples and blacks would you believe. Even some static grass made it. Overall I like this new look a lot better than my old method, though It may be awhile before I revamp everything (I'll not mention it again!).

Still, I may go through the rest of the Sternguard this way and see how they look as a collective. This is looking like it is shaping up to be my Imperial Fists army MKII. We shall see. Thanks for looking!






Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment