Tuesday 28 October 2014

If looks could kill...

Then they probably wouldn't be as flamboyant as this! Just a quick update here. I decided to paint another Empire model, the Witch Hunter. Fantastic model, shame it was Finecast, but there were no alternatives. Still a lovely characterful model to paint, and great fun doing some extreme edge highlighting.


 I decided to give him the Great Weapon as that simply looked to cool not to do it. He also came with another back option of another pistol and a short sword.
Next up I have some more Dwarf Hammerers. Still plugging away at them, but I'll have an interim photo showing how I have come so far.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Humm, really nice! Lovely use of the colours! Pretty enjoyable piece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! He was good fun to paint, and its always refreshing to paint something different.

      Delete