Thursday 15 January 2015

Sigismund's Ride

I decided I wanted a ride for Sigismund, to go along with my old Rogue Trader Land Raiders. I always seem to play wysiwyg, so I needed an assault vehicle for him to launch out of. It seemed the Spartan was the appropriate tank for this task.

Anyways, it got delivered yesterday, and in a span of an hour, it washed it up and dried it, and started to clean the kit. Being the responsible parent that I am, I chucked on a movie to distract my progeny, and got to cleaning. When I got back to the kit at night, after the boys went down, I started to paint up the interior. This is where I managed to get with the kit last night.

Hope you like!



I am well aware that the interior is hardly ever going to be seen, especially the ceiling, but since I have done it with all the other transports (Rhinos/Razorbacks), I had to do it with this.

My next step, is painting the side tracks before i glue it to the main hull. And doing the tracks were a real pain, though not as much as the Fellblade.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment