Tuesday 17 February 2015

Primaris Medicae Omni

Finished off painting a Primaris Medicae character model for my Heresy Fists. Its based on an old model I have converted ages ago to be an apothecary in Terminator armour, and now that I finally could take one, decided to paint him up, and change him a little.

I thought a Power Fist or Solarite Power Glove would fit best and gave him a fist from the Blood Angel Death Company sprue. On the other arm, he has a Storm Shield, as if he can have one, why not? That combination gives him a nice pose, which I think is full of menace! Here's hoping he can convey that to the battlefield!

Here are the pics.






The white armour was done by following this great tutorial from From the Warp located here. There is a host of great tutorials on that website that are most certainly relevant today, so I would definitely recommend checking it out.

Not too sure what I feel like workingon next. Might be more terminators or something special. Will hopefully have another update by the end of the week.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Right, I think you got the menacing attitude on this guy! More, we want more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I'm really happy with how he turned out. I do have some more Imperial Fists I need to work on before the next game (which is at 2500pts). Hopefully I have some thing to show in the next week or two. Thanks for the kind comment!

      Delete