Sunday 5 April 2015

Imperial Fists Captain Lachdannan

Been a little while, but I have a wip model. The Imperial Fists sub-forum on the Bolter and Chainsword is having a little single model painting thing on in the lead-up to the ETL, so I thought I would finally try and tackle this model. I got it straight away when it was available, as its such a great sculpt. I didn't really alter anything, other than give him an Imperial Fists shoulder pad and put my usual heraldry shield on him. I'll probably use him as Camba Diaz in 30k, and has a support captain in 40k if need be.



Looking forward to having a bit of fun with this!

I do have some more things in the pipe line for my Fists, as the mini campaign I am in is upping the ante. Though I am still working out what to take in the next game. Will post something when I have put more thought to it.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment