Wednesday 13 January 2016

Imperial Fists WIP shots - Templar Brethren

Well, I managed to make a start on my Templar Brethren. I do have enough kits to make 10, but thought I would just make 5 at this stage. I tried to make them all 'action' poses, namely with some Blood Angel bits I had laying around.

This will be the last bit of modelling for my Fists for a little bit, as I have a little nice back log now if things to paint.

Anyways, here they are.












I'm rather happy with how they turned out. I probably will painted them yellow, unlike the black and yellow like Forge World have.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome man! Very dynamic... Won't like being on the receiving end of their charge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I'll just be certain to paint them with swords and not nerf bats.

      Delete