Sunday 11 September 2016

Imperial Fists Leviathan complete and wip shots of Phalanx Warders

Had a decent session and finished off the leviathan. Here he is.




I painted the right arm black, solely out of laziness. Was kinda getting sick of painting yellow. That said, it looks kinda nifty.

I also have assembled my Phalanx Warders.

 I used the limited edition Forge World centurion as my sgt. He looks very solid.
 I used the last of my old bolters to fill the squad out. Plus two melta guns.
The unit all together.

But I feel that I won't be painting them anytime soon. I think that will be that for my Imperial Fists for awhile, as the yellow was getting to me. I do have another Legion I want to work on, but couldn't until the Leviathan was complete. I will post that up when I have something worthwhile to post.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful, loving the warders and that Leviathan is a beast. It really looks ready to wade through some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! That's exactly what I was going for. Now I just hope it does that on the table!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete