Sunday 19 March 2017

Imperial Fists showcase

I was asked recently for an army shot. Thought it has been awhile, and since it was sunny, thought I'd give it a shot.
















Lords of War
Rogal Dorn
Fellblade 'Eidelweiss'
Typhon

HQ
Sigismund
Alexis Polux
Lysander
4 Power Armour Praetor/Consul/Captain
2 Librarians
1 Chaplain
1 Power armour command squad
2 Primaris Medicae

Elites
10 Veterans in Power Armour
6 Terminators
8 Huscarls
2 Dreadnoughts


Troops
Tactical Squad I (Rhino)
Tactical Squad II(Rhino)
Tactical Squad III (Rhino)
Legion Breacher Squad
Recon Squad (Scouts)

Fast Attack
3 Land Speeders

Heavy Support
2 Land Raider Proteus
1 land Raider Phobos
Land Raider Spartan
Vindicator
7 Devastators
1 Leviathan

 All this comes to around 7300pts all painted. Quite pleased with it. I have finished the Land Raider I was working on, and will post some closeups soon.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment